Author Topic: I wonder what the DVD will look like...  (Read 18702 times)

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon: ?
Re: I wonder what the DVD will look like...
« Reply #200 on: September 09, 2011 at 04:16 PM »
Yeah guys can, but girls are just as bad and many girls forget this. Being bi I get to have these conversations with both my straight guy friends and my straight girl friends. It's fun :p I wasn't offended, really, just being snarky :D

Yeah, that's definitely true. It's just that we get used to say some things that got extremely "popular" (don't know if that's the right word) many years ago and the world changed meanwhile and these expressions stopped being so accurate but people still use them. I guess this was one of those things. Glad to see I did't offend you :)

Carrie (cdeal94, that's your name, right?), yeah it's nothing too bad and it's really short but I find it extremely awkward. But the problem is me, they didn't do anything wrong, at all. lol
And yeah, Mark is definitely... pervy ;D

Offline cdeal94

• I'm a VIP!
  • Icon & Sig: Agnes
« Reply #201 on: September 09, 2011 at 05:15 PM »
Yeah, it's Carrie! It is kind of awkward. But it may just be us being girls. Like I said, if Sophia, Joy, Shantel, Jana, etc did commentary, we probably wouldn't think it was weird if one of the guys came on the screen shirtless & the girls started cat calling & stuff. & yeah..no doubt about Mark. Haha. I still love him, though!

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon: ?
« Reply #202 on: September 09, 2011 at 05:45 PM »
Yeah, it's Carrie! It is kind of awkward. But it may just be us being girls. Like I said, if Sophia, Joy, Shantel, Jana, etc did commentary, we probably wouldn't think it was weird if one of the guys came on the screen shirtless & the girls started cat calling & stuff. & yeah..no doubt about Mark. Haha. I still love him, though!

Yeah, I guess. That's definitely true. It wouldn't bother me at all if they started cat calling, haha.

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #203 on: September 11, 2011 at 02:58 PM »
I don't think we know enough about any of those guys to really say that, lol.

Yeah that's why I said "The seem like" and not "THEY ARE".

But my radar for these type of things usually works pretty fine.

Offline cdeal94

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #204 on: September 11, 2011 at 04:26 PM »
Yeah that's why I said "The seem like" and not "THEY ARE".

But my radar for these type of things usually works pretty fine.

I know that..?

I still don't think we know enough about them to say them "seem like" they live for boobs and ass.

But I'm pretty excited for Shantel to do commentary! She's never done one before, has she?

Offline John

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #205 on: September 11, 2011 at 05:25 PM »
^ It depends on your radar. Mine is usually pretty good in seeing if a guy/girl are is a manslut/slut or not. But never say never, of course.

Offline cdeal94

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #206 on: September 11, 2011 at 06:53 PM »
^ It depends on your radar. Mine is usually pretty good in seeing if a guy/girl are is a manslut/slut or not. But never say never, of course.

Lol, k...