who had the most ground breaking role in season 3?
- lucas - you see him develop feelings for brooke, then lose keith and his struggle to move on without keith.
- brooke, finally discovers her talent, lets lucas in but realizes she doesnt need "boys" to make her happy.
- peyton, beginning of season 3 end of 2 you see her hate eli not letting her in, then a change of heart for Eli, Jake ... and lucas.
- nathan, also beginning of season 3 very bitter about haley leaving, then you see him resolve his distress and work it out also and his feelings towards keith's murder
- dan, even as a villain you see him shape shift from the evil brother, father and husband to ending the season being there for nathan and haley and even karen
Voting closes: May 04, 2028 at 01:37 PM