Author Topic: Joy and Wes Ramsey  (Read 40732 times)

Offline BoogeyMan09

Re: Joy and Wes Ramsey
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2013 at 11:22 AM »
Does anyone have a clip or know of a clip where I can watch him on GA

Offline onehotscott23

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2013 at 01:30 PM »
obviously they are.

proof:

"BethanyJoyLenz: @wesramsey WES! I MISS YOU dude! Where are you?"

"WesRamsey: LA! Miss you too darlin! "@BethanyJoyLenz: @wesramsey WES! I MISS YOU dude! Where are you?"

I can see why people are speculating they might be dating based on these pictures.  As far as proof, sorry but NO.

Offline goodah

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2013 at 09:00 AM »

nothing to drool for. but he still looks better than glenn beck.

Offline AllAmericanGirl

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2013 at 10:59 AM »
As far as I know, there are no personal photos going around of Joy and Wes.
And if that is the case, they are from Joy's personal and utterly private Facebook.

Like I've said, I have no idea if they are dating, but if they are, good for Joy. She seems happier, healthier and it is nice to have someone to lean on during this nasty divorce battle that is going on.
At least Wes is a step up from Michael.

Offline Gaga0110

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2013 at 11:22 AM »
What is Goodah talking about again? Who is glenn beck? lol
And why do you put 10 pictures of the guy if you don't like him?
Actually he looks really hot in this photoshoot that goodah posted, good for Joy if they are dating. ;)

Offline goodah

« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2013 at 11:39 AM »
you so know they're dating all american girl. i'm telling you: their dating. i know. why dont people believe me?

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
  • icon: ?
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2013 at 01:47 PM »
Thanks for these pictures, goodah. I already knew Wes was hot, but he looks really good in these. Now it's even clearer how he's a step up from Michael. Most definitely.

Offline **othforever**

• Posting 24/7
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2013 at 01:55 PM »
The man is gorgeous!Thanks for posting all these wonderful pics :D

Offline Gaga0110

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2013 at 02:03 PM »
you so know they're dating all american girl. i'm telling you: their dating. i know. why dont people believe me?

No one said they are dating or not dating for sure, but no one here is agains it like you.
We are just speculating.
For the milionth time, it's their life, they are grown ups who can date whoever they want and no one should judge them, especially some fans who don't even know anyone personally.
Goodah, I don't know why you care so much who Joy is or is not dating?
Why is it so important to you?

Offline Joyfan211

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2013 at 04:24 PM »
Like goodah, I just cannot look at Wes without thinking of his filmed wang and utter wanton abandonment. Michael on the other hand, whoa baby. Religious, unemployed, and that body! Hairy yes, but nobody's perfect.

Offline goodah

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2013 at 05:02 PM »
Like goodah, I just cannot look at Wes without thinking of his filmed wang and utter wanton abandonment. Michael on the other hand, whoa baby. Religious, unemployed, and that body! Hairy yes, but nobody's perfect.

back off. we already know your more into this little waxed hollywood guy that is wes.

Offline oth-sam09

• Posting 24/7
  • <3
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2013 at 07:51 PM »
Holy mother of hawtness... If she's not dating him, then I'LL take him! *thud*

Offline Joyfan211

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2013 at 09:14 PM »
back off. we already know your more into this little waxed hollywood guy that is wes.

I'm sorry, I can't agree with you now? You call dibs on Lord Michael and Wes? My bad ...

Can't help but notice you're rather gushy on the SB board. Perhaps that is a better place for you? There's no need to keep hurting yourself like this by coming to this board all the time.

Offline Joyfan211

« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2013 at 09:17 PM »
Okay. I hate to say this but ... Wes kinda looks like Michael. Anyone?? The scruffiness, the curly mop? I didn't notice this until Mrs. Galeotti's pictures. I find Wes more attractive but the similarities are definitely there.

Offline laffertyjoy

« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2013 at 08:37 AM »
I thought that just I had thought him a little like Michael, this is kinda weird, they arent the same but i think he has some features similar to Michael, i think that maybe the beard

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2013 at 11:45 AM »
I, for one, think he looks nothing like Michael. Like... nothing. LOL.

Offline GA

« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2013 at 11:55 AM »
While Michael is a delectable specimen, a rare diamond, a true gem, accomplished, highly successful, religious, women-respecting, ambitious, humble, generous, non-assuming, gentle, hard-working, intelligent, courageous, self-respecting man, I'm afraid Wes surpasses him in the looks department. Other than the mop of hair, which fortunately Wes has cut off, I actually don't see much of a resemblance.

Um, in case you didn't know, religious men take care of their women the best. Number two, so what if he's unemployed? What does employment have to do with anything? He can open up a crossfit gym at any point in his life and be more successful than all the people in this thread and Joy combined. Look how ambitious and successful he was in his last business. Got that? And hair? Pffftttt. The more neanderthal like the men are, actually, the more biologically inclined they are to provide for the delicate womenz. It's a fact. Strong, robust, hairy men can rescue damsels in distress any time, anywhere.

Offline onehotscott23

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2013 at 12:48 PM »

Like I've said, I have no idea if they are dating, but if they are, good for Joy. She seems happier, healthier and it is nice to have someone to lean on during this nasty divorce battle that is going on.
At least Wes is a step up from Michael.
I agree 100%!

Offline Joyfan211

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2013 at 01:37 PM »
GA -- your wise words never cease to amaze me. You speak the truth. Hairy religious men are the best for silly women.

Offline laffertyjoy

« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2013 at 06:46 PM »
i have the impression that Wes is the nicest guy in the world, kind, loving, affectionate, cute, idk why i think he is the best person for Joy, even if they are not dating (i wish they are dating) i think as a person he is doing well for Joy!

Offline laffertyjoy

Offline swindellbc

• NH and BL/BJ fan
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2013 at 09:52 PM »
I, for one, think he looks nothing like Michael. Like... nothing. LOL.

Not even a little bit. I personally think the only thing they have in common is height and facial hair.

Offline laffertyjoy

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2013 at 11:10 AM »
"Wes Ramsey (CSI: Miami) spent much of the evening reconnecting with long-time friend Bethany Joy Lenz (One Tree Hill). Lenz shared personal insider secrets of extending your wardrobe." http://voices.yahoo.com/audi-derek-lam-kick-off-emmy-week-julie-bowen-11777112.html?cat=8

Offline 23naley

« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2013 at 05:55 PM »
confused of the "insider secrets" is the hinting at her releasing her own line?

Offline HaleyScott23

• I'm a VIP!
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2013 at 06:28 PM »
I don't think it had to do with that. She probably shared some tips with some people or something like that.